(CAEP Component R5.4 | RA.5.4)
The Council for Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) requires annual reporting of four accountability measures from the Educator Preparation Provider (EPP-College of Education) demonstrating accountability and performance of the initial-undergraduate licensure teacher education programs and advanced-graduate licensure educational leadership programs to share with stakeholders and prospective students.
Two of these measures are impact measures matching to two components of the CAEP Standard 4 and one component of CAEP Standard 5 for initial licensure programs and CAEP component RA4.1 (satisfaction of employers) for the advanced licensure programs. Additionally, two of these measures are program outcomes for both initial-undergraduate licensure programs and advanced-graduate licensure programs on candidate competency at program completion and employment.
1. Completer Effectiveness and Impact on P-12 learning and development
3. Candidate Competency at program completion
2. Satisfaction of employers and stakeholder involvement
4. Ability of completers to be hired in education positions for which they have prepared (initial & advanced levels)
Other Consumer Information
- Satisfaction of completers
- Mississippi State University Consumer Information includes financial information such as cost of attendance, financial aid
- Mississippi Teacher Salary Schedule
- National School Principal Average Annual Salary Survey Results (NCES latest publication)
- Mississippi Educational Leadership Employment Opportunities