The following are NIFA-specific documents that will aid you in the application process.
Components of a Typical NIFA Proposal
- AFRI Conflict of Interest Template.
- AFRI Current & Pending Template.
- AFRI Project Summary Template.
- AFRI Project Type Template.
NIFA Proposal Development
- Regulations and Guidelines: Resources are provided to NIFA’s partners and award recipient to support their adherence to federal regulations governing program performance.
- NIFA FAQs: This list of FAQs covers questions about eligibility and general submission.
- NIFA RFAs: NIFA’s RFAs’ anticipated publication dates (This list is not all inclusive).
Grants.gov (Cayuse): What You Need to Know
Resources from NIFA
- Information for Researchers: How to apply for a NIFA grant.
- Grant Training: NIFA recent grant training resources are available for download.
- News: Subscribe to NIFA News.
- Previously Awarded Grants and Contracts: Searchable database of funding data, metrics, and information about research, education, and extension projects that have received grant awards from NIFA.
- Active Funding Opportunities